Well, I may be in that predicament.
I was contacted by PR for this new show that will be premiering on "Stars Vs. Stripes", on NBC August 13th at 8/7 Central, where it follows eight celebrities, as they gather at a remote training facility are challenged to execute complicated missions inspired by real military exercises.
Celebrities Laila Ali, Dean Cain, Terry Crews, Nick Lachey, Todd Palin, Dolvett Quince and Eve Torres will be accompanied by members of the U.S. Military to compete in the competitions. During each challenge, the teams will be competing for a cash prize on behalf of their selected charities, including:
· MILITARY CHILD EDUCATION COALITION, which works to ensure quality education opportunities for military connected children.
· WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, which provides medical care to injured service members after their period of active duty.
· THE PAT TILLMAN FOUNDATION honors Pat Tillman by providing education scholarships and community opportunities to military veterans and their spouses.
· THE BADGE OF HONOR MEMORIAL FOUNDATION hopes to provide the families of officers who have been killed in the line of duty a lasting symbol of recognition for the life of service, as well as providing the survivors of officers with statutory benefits.
· ARMED SERVICES YMCA OF ALASKA provides educational, recreation and social programs and opportunities to all service members and their families.
· HIRING OUR HEROES helps to find jobs and maximize job opportunities for veterans and military spouses.
I've seen the commercials, and it looks pretty good.
But anyway, back to me. ;)
So I was offered the chance to try and get interviews with some of the celebs who will be on the show. Initially, I wanted Terry Crews (and still do), simply because of his stellar performance on the movie, "White Chicks", where he played the big, black, buff guy who sung his way in to our hearts with his rendition of Vanessa Carlton's "Thousand Miles".
I love this dude.
But I figured that I would go with Nick Lachey and Dean Cain. So, it is in the process of being set up. My people talking to their people...you know how it is when you're bigtime. lol.
But I thought, partially out of laziness and partially out of amusement, that I would throw it out to you, my faithful readers, to come up with some questions YOU would ask them if you could. And it's a good way to get comments flowing again, because you've been making me hear crickets in the background after I post.
So post a comment with your question. You can put your name with it, so that I can say, "Val" wants to know...
Now cross your fingers. I am going to go write my questions.