Sunday, August 5, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know

I can't stop listening to this song. I must play it 20 times, back to back when I am alone in my office.

It makes me think of somebody that I used to know...ME.

I know myself, but I guess I am confused lately. Had a lot of stress going on. Loving my new job, but it's a lot of working long hours. It gives me an excuse to not have to interact with anyone. And I am finding that I am trying to isolate again. I like being alone. I am just not in the mood to emotionally connect right now. With anyone. I would start seeing a new shrink, except that my insurance doesn't start for 90 days. So, for the first time in my life, I am insurance-less. Which is a HUGE source of stress for me. And because I didn't work for so long, things got behind financially, so this month is about catching up. Then it will still suck, because I need to save money. Not that I am really tempted to shop. I don't fit in to anything!!!!! So it makes shopping not fun. Sometimes I am almost (((ALMOST))) tempted to start working out, but I know I won't stick with it.  

That being said, I think I need a girls trip. Like Vegas or something. I need to let loose for a day or two. But everyone is having babies, contemplating divorce, on the wagon or broke, so I don't have anyone to go with.

1 comment:

  1. I also love that song.
    I hope things start to look up for you soon, hun! If I was there, I would take you out :)

    ReplyDelete