Saturday, July 7, 2012

Posting blues

I haven't had much to blog about lately, other than discussing family drama, which isn't an option since my family reads my blog and that would cause a whole lots of MORE family drama.

So I digress.

I've been trying to barter crap on Craigslist, but you have to keep reporting daily or else your ad is lost by noon. I just don't have that level of commitment.

I spent a day doing it, and ended up irritated and frustrated because people are stupid. Not even regular stupid...they are stoopid.

I am bored out of my mind and my budget is too tight to allow for my hobbies, such as shopping, and going out to eat, but that's a good thing. I have been so stressed about finding the right job and my family issues, I haven't been that hungry.

I'm sick of job interviews. They all insist on a phone interview and then two to three meetings. I feel like this is overkill if you know what you are doing. Either the skills and personality fit, or they don't. To interview, because of logistics, it takes half a day or the whole day for one interview. And who the hell has 4th of July in the middle of a week?? That set me back another week, possibly two, for my last round of interviews and offers.

My son Gavin has made fast friends here. Already had a few sleepovers, which I will give him since school starts July 31st.

Other than that and my insane family, not much inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. We don't always have to be inspiring... just real. Hope you start to feel better about things really soon!

    ReplyDelete